RE: 11i Licencing Hel(l)p

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 07:09:33 -0800

Kevin,

We just went thru a similar review. Something that the sales rep said made sense:

If you buy the product and do not do any customizations of the 11i database which supports the product, then there is no additional charge.

If, however, you customize the product at all (like add your own tables), then you have to pay for the database in addition to the support amount for the product.

Not sure if this helps. I get the feeling that what gets charged is different everyplace you go.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 07 2003 - 10:09:33 CDT