RE: Unintentional Humor

From: Melanie Caffrey <mcaffrey_at_proximo.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:29:25 -0800

Well all, I've been corrected in my statements below, and I am always one to own up to my mistakes (or misstatements).

I guess what I should have said is that in SOME cases, there is not always a clear communication between all parties involved when an advertisement is made.

In this case, I have been informed otherwise.

So, what initially looked to me like innocent, albeit egregious, mistakes in a book advertisement, were apparently just plain egregious.

So, you are all correct.

Author: Melanie Caffrey
  INET: mcaffrey_at_proximo.com