RE: OCP 7.3 & 8 upgrade to 9i

From: Brian McGraw <brian.mcgraw_at_ipacc.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 08:09:25 -0800

I actually sat for the beta of that exam, the week before OracleWorld. I haven't received my scores yet, so I doubt that it is actually being offered to the general public yet. But that *is* the plan.

Brian

| Brian McGraw -+- Senior DBA |
Author: Ron Rogers
  INET: RROGERS_at_galottery.org

Author: Brian McGraw
  INET: brian.mcgraw_at_ipacc.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Oct 06 2003 - 11:09:25 CDT