RE: Re: Physical I/O and databases other than oracle

From: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 05:59:25 -0800

thanks guys. Im only familiar with the oracle database, so I dont know if I can believe what I read when dealing with other databases.

so I wanted to check. while we are on the topic of other databases. What kind of wait interface's do other databases provide? How robust are they?

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net