RE: alter system

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:59:25 -0800

This is because materialized view logs do not appear in sys.obj$, which the dba_objects view is based on.

The logs appear in sys.mlog$, which the dba_snapshot_logs view is based on.

If you had checked dba_snapshot_logs you would have seen it. This is where OEM found it.

See catalog.sql and catsnap.sql

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com