RE: Steps to convert a RAC to a single instance.

From: Craig Munday <cmunday_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:34:24 -0800

Murali,

Could you give a bit more detail about why your application is not suitable for RAC? It is disappointing about the database connections not failing over. I can seems to remember Parallel Server had transparent session failover that I (and an Oracle consultant) could never get working either.

Cheers,
Craig.

Author: Craig Munday
  INET: cmunday_at_bigpond.net.au