RE: perl dbi dbd

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 07:24:25 -0800

Ahhhh...I wasn't sure about the ANSI C requirement. And I see on the HP box that I've installed DBI on that gcc is installed. :)

One other note: if you do use gcc, I've had a truckload of problems with v3.3.x (mostly on Linux) -- stick with v3.2.x.

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com