RE: Oracle Client for Macintosh

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 08:39:38 -0800

And actually, at oracleworld there was a huge booth from Apple showing Oracle database, 9iAS, and applications running on Oracle. I've got on my computer here the developer release of 9i for OS X...haven't installed it yet as I'm waiting for my new mac laptop.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Zito
GridApp Systems

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Matthew Zito INET: mzito_at_gridapp.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).