logg error line in unix

From: <roland.skoldblom_at_ica.se>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 05:34:32 -0800

Hallo again,

I would like to get some help on this.
 I have a script called let us say test.sh and that script runs an sqlloader script, which loads semicolonseparated data into an oracle table. I would like to have an example on how to log an error when trying to insert the data intothe table. I want the error to be both the error message and also tell me which line that is wrong in the file.

So both errormessage and also complete line which is the error line.

Thanks in advance

Roland

  INET: roland.skoldblom_at_ica.se

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Oct 02 2003 - 08:34:32 CDT