Re: Experiences setting OPEN_CURSORS for Java applications

From: Craig Munday <cmunday_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 04:41:15 -0800

Jp,

I've forwarded you a separate email with the tool included as an attached zip file.

In answer to your questions:

The JDK version is 1.4.1 and above.

I do not expect any problems with JBOSS 3.2.1 and higher although I would be interested in hearing about any problems should you come across some.

I've never used apache so I am not sure whether it will work or not. I am definitely interested in helping you to get it working though.

Cheers,
Craig.

Author: Craig Munday
  INET: cmunday_at_bigpond.net.au