RE: Huge optimization costs with 9.2

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_ESPN.COM>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 09:09:31 -0800

yeah ... and setting _unnest_subquery=true also gave WRONG results when you used a aggregate function in a sub-query without a group by clause.

That was a bug ...

Raj

Author: Wolfgang Breitling
  INET: breitliw_at_centrexcc.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).