Re: STAT from trace

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 06:54:46 -0800

Hi!

This is the problem, that everything else was identical. If you executed exactly the same query again, it didn't get hard parsed anymore, thus no STAT lines were generated. Either flush shared pool or just add some bogus comment using /* */ into your query to get parsing and STAT lines.

Tanel.
Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee