Re: UNIX : script help/input

From: Joe Testa <oracle-l_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 05:44:32 -0800

I supposed if you send to a file, we can read it using ORACLE to parse it w/plsql and then using utl_file write it back out but seems like overkill to use oracle for that, but then again this is an oracle list, so i'll have to assume thats what you wanted, anyone up for the task :)

joe

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: oracle-l_at_oracle-dba.com