Re: Describe privilege on procedures & packages

From: Govindan K <gkatteri_at_omanmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:39:27 -0800

,a.argument_name
,a.position
,a.sequence
,a.in_out
,a.data_type
,a.default_value
,a.type_name
,a.type_subname
from user_arguments a ,user_objects b where a.position > 0 and b.object_id = a.object_id order by b.object_type ,a.package_name ,a.object_name , a.position

/

Create a procedure which will dbms_output this and grant execute priviliges on it.

Author: Gary Jackson
INET: fred_fred_1_at_hotmail.com

.

Get Your 10MB account for FREE at http://mail.arabia.com ! Access MILLIONS of JOBS NOW!