RE: Offshore protests

From: Robson, Peter <pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:14:44 -0800

Hmmm, odd reply, Dennis.

I think you may just have inserted a perjorative complexion into the reading of my email, which was most certainly not there! Or perhaps you were confusing my reply with those from others on this thread? The 'winning of friends and influencing people' as stated by DC is as relevant today as it was when first published, if a bit corny. It was, after all, written for a very different world than our own.

So you are, after all, absolutely correct in your analysis. (ps - that is a little practical Dale Carnegie for you to enjoy!)

peter
edinburgh

Author: Robson, Peter
  INET: pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk