RE: Re: max parallel query

From: Johnston, Tim <TJohnston_at_quallaby.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:19:41 -0800

> Hrrrmm....the on-topic-ness of this has strayed far from Oracle. My
> apologies.

Not sure I agree with the last statement... I think it is on topic... Many of us DBA types are often involved in these kinds of discussions internally and the more informed we are the better off we are... It gives more credibility to our arguments and allows us to make more informed decisions...

Thanks for the information!

Tim

Author: Johnston, Tim
  INET: TJohnston_at_quallaby.com