RE: I know its early since OOW is just over BUT

From: Stephane Paquette <stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:29:32 -0800

RE: I know its early since OOW is just over BUTSince in its Canada, I'll definitively ask my boss to go.

Stephane Paquette
Administrateur de bases de donnees

Database Administrator

Standard Life

www.standardlife.ca

Tel. (514) 499-7999 7470 and (514) 925-7187

stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca

  From: Joe Testa [mailto:oracle-l_at_oracle-dba.com]   Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 4:49 PM   To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L   Subject: I know its early since OOW is just over BUT

  Is anyone planning on going to IOUG conference in Toronto, CA, next   spring(2004)???

  Joe

  --
  Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net   --
  Author: Joe Testa
    INET: oracle-l_at_oracle-dba.com

  To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message   to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in   the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L   (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may   also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Stephane Paquette
  INET: stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Sep 15 2003 - 16:29:32 CDT