Re: ora 1575?

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:19:24 -0800

Well, no I haven't seen him actually take a shower, but one must hope that the sound of running water for 42 minutes followed by silence for another 21 minutes must mean that water has run down Cary and not just down the drain.

And although I haven't seen him take the shower, we're many OakTable members who have seen him go into the bathroom and come out of bathroom - because we were all waiting for him to finish so the other 15 people could get their 42 seconds showers that they were entitled to.

Cary is, indeed, a clean guy.

Mogens

Author: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mogens_N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk