Guild of DBAs

From: Arup Nanda <orarup_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:14:34 -0800

And how do you suppose you would conduct the intiation to this "Guild"? A touch of your scepter on the shoulders? A hard knock on the head? Being asked to hold on the TAR call for a dozen ORA-600 errors? Or negotiating with a bunch of developers for using bind variable?

Arup,
Wannabe founding member of this this "Guild".

By the way, you might have noticed, I changed the subject line. Much as I like to see my name up there, I think the topic has moved on :)

Author: Arup Nanda
  INET: orarup_at_hotmail.com