RE: how to do a variable in-list of numbers?

From: Igor Neyman <ineyman_at_perceptron.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:34:34 -0800

This method works; I have some code using it. The only problem, it could be slow (on large tables), because index on <code_column> will not help.

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net

Author: Chelur, Jayadas {PBSG}
  INET: Jayadas.Chelur_at_pepsi.com

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 29 2003 - 14:34:34 CDT