RE: The Coming Job Boom

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:04:33 -0800

How do you take a systemdump, level 10 of an 80 years old person? Restart would be nice, something like
alter joe.schmoe set age=20; Isn't that exactly what the guy named Ponce de Leon was looking for in FL?
Self check. I was about to start about voting practices in FL, first in 1876 (Hayes vs. Tilden) and later, in
connection with senility but I'll refrain from it.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA