RE: How to log into a 9.2.0 database that has a hung archiver -

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:04:27 -0800

Shannon - Help me with the situation. Is this like when the archive disk is full and Oracle politely waits until you make more space? For that situation I've always just moved some archive logs somewhere else and the database immediately takes off. Is that your situation, or have I missed something here?

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com