RE: Veritas and disks

From: Aponte, Tony <AponteT_at_hsn.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:59:33 -0800

This note may describe the behavior you are observing.

www.sun.com/blueprints/0400/ram-vxfs.pdf

HTH
Tony Aponte

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

Author: Aponte, Tony
  INET: AponteT_at_hsn.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 27 2003 - 16:59:33 CDT