Re: Bounced from the list

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:04:44 -0800

Getting bounced from the list is due to emails sent to your address being returned as undeliverable.

Nothing we can do about it from our end.

Could be that the recent proliferation of virusii and the consequential overloading of email servers
is causing a lot of mail to bounce.

Jared

GL2Z/ INF DBA BENLATRECHE <kbenlatreche_at_avl.sonatrach.dz> Sent by: ml-errors_at_fatcity.com
 08/27/2003 08:29 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Bounced from the list

Hi all,

    I have been bounced twice from the list since July.     I don't know the reason why ?.

    I re-subscribe this morning and I am afraid to be bounced again ?

    The listmaster have been contacted without a feedback.

    Is this happened to someone else ?

    And what to do ???

Regards
Kamel Benlatreche

Author: GL2Z/ INF DBA BENLATRECHE
  INET: kbenlatreche_at_avl.sonatrach.dz

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 27 2003 - 14:04:44 CDT