Re: Query results to .csv

From: Binley Lim <Binley.Lim_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:49:27 -0800

If both servers are on the same network with reasonable connection speed,

will beat all other options as it creates the table in one step - no writing/transfering/reading intermediate files in between, and nologging uses the same direct-path functionality as SQL*Loader. Simple enough to whip out the stopwatch and test whether it applies in your case or not.

Author: Binley Lim
  INET: Binley.Lim_at_xtra.co.nz