RE: Tough Oracle DBA experience

From: Stephane Paquette <stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:04:39 -0800

I agree with Stephane,

I faced great technical challenges in plumbing too, boy can water do a mess !
In IT you're confortably sit with a pad for your wrist and a mouse with that roller thing in the middle.
In plumbing, the damn pipe is always hard to reach ...

On the other hand I find myself pretty good with a VCR.

Stephane Paquette
Administrateur de bases de donnees
Database Administrator
Standard Life
www.standardlife.ca
Tel. (514) 499-7999 7470 and (514) 925-7187 stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca <mailto:stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>

Author: Stephane Faroult
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriole.com

Author: Stephane Paquette
  INET: stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca