Re: Nature of Oracle-l has changed

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:19:38 -0800

Here's a perfect example of an email that should never have been sent.

Sigh... I'll learn one of these days.

This does not characterize the people I work for, as they're a pretty good bunch and actually do understand technology.

It's more of a generalized rant fueled by past experiences.

Should have hit 'delete' on this one instead of 'send'.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com