Oracle 9i memory Leaks and other errors

From: Bhavesh Lala <BhaveshL_at_discovery.co.za>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 07:54:31 -0800

Hi

Can anyone help me with Oracle 9i database - ie 9.2.0.3 where there are issues such as memory leaks and other issues or bugs. Has anyone doing data warehousing or transaction processing encountered any issues with this version of Oracle and what have you done to fix it.

I have found errors with using FOR CURSOR loops - encountered problems with it where it took extremely long to run due to a memory leak in Oracle. We had to apply a patch to fix this. HAs anyone encountered any other problems as DBAs or Developers?

Regards
Bhavesh

Author: Bhavesh Lala
  INET: BhaveshL_at_discovery.co.za

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sat Aug 23 2003 - 10:54:31 CDT