RE: Nature of Oracle-l has changed

From: Kevin Toepke <ktoepke_at_rlcarriers.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:29:28 -0800

I'm planning on doing #4 next fall. Look out Mississippi State, here I come!

Kevin Toepke

Author: Jared Still
 INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

Author: Stephane Paquette
 INET: stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca

Note:
This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Wang Trading LLC and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Author: Mladen Gogala
 INET: mladen_at_wangtrading.com

Author: Goulet, Dick
 INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Kevin Toepke
  INET: ktoepke_at_rlcarriers.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 22 2003 - 16:29:28 CDT