RE: RH not-so-Advanced 2.1 and new hardware

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 06:14:27 -0800

Thanks for the suggestion! Since our RAC tests have two main goals -- to test RAC functionality and to test it on RH AS 2.1 -- I've temporarily given up on AS 2.1 and installed RH9 instead. Of course with the newer kernel and more mods included, it installed easily without a problem. I'll be saving this message for the future. Thanks!

Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com