Making my firts job

From: Teresita Castro <Teresita.Castro_at_s-martmx.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:14:34 -0800

Hi!!
I am making my firts job and I have some problems calculating the correct time to lauch the job. I have the next procedure:

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE SP_SOH_HAND
AS
BEGIN
INSERT INTO TB_ICTRANSX select COMPANY, LOCATION,ITEM,SOH_QTY,AVERAGE_COST, SYSDATE-1, UPDATE_TIME from iTEMLOC where TRACKING_FL='Y'; COMMIT;
END SP_SOH_HAND;
/

This procedure will feed a table every day, I want this to happen after midnight, on the first second of the next day, every day. How can I create a job to do that?

Author: Teresita Castro
  INET: Teresita.Castro_at_s-martmx.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 21 2003 - 19:14:34 CDT