Re: Forms - as sysdba

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:54:27 -0800

Rather, why do you want to connect as SYS ?
If you've created some custom tables in the SYS schema in an earlier version,
create another user, connect as SYS in sqlplus, GRANT privileges to that user
and connect as that new user in Forms. -- and think about migrating the tables
out of the SYS schema.

If you are querying standard tables, OEM provides good views for most of what
you need and the group here can provide better SQL scripts anyway.

Hemant
At 07:29 AM 21-08-03 -0800, you wrote:
Try if it works if you put sys/sys as sysdba to forms username prompt? (without quotes)
But why do you want to connect as sysdba anyway?

Tanel.