RE: date checking ???

From: Branimir Petrovic <BranimirP_at_cpas.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:00:38 -0800

Question of this sort is best to be asked on one of JavaScript forums:

	comp.lang.javascript
	microsoft.public.scripting.jscript

getDate() method of Date object returns date integer, meaning you can easily test if inputDate is less than today, but to avoid possible trouble - you must check and compare all date parts:

	if ( inputDate.getDate() < now.getDate() |
	     inputDate.getMonth()< now.getDate() |
	     inputDate.getYear() < now.getYear() ) {

Branimir

Author: Branimir Petrovic