BEA's WebLogic vs. Jdeveloper and iAS

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:44:23 -0800

We are highly interested in having all our Peoplesoft access which does not use screens created via Peoplesoft tools to pass through an applications server. One group invited the folks from BEA out, and my thought was, "Hey, we are already licensed for enterprise iAS, Jdeveloper and the like. Why pay for yet another development system.?" However BEA's tool produces modules which invoke the Peoplesoft API to put data into Peoplesoft. This is a major issue with us. Does any know if Oracle has anything that does the same?

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.edu

Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sat Aug 16 2003 - 19:44:23 CDT