RE: library cahce pin wait on drop user

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:14:23 -0800

The user probably has code objects (stored proc/pkgs) as well owns tables which are being replicated elsewhere? The lib cache pins can be explained by the need to lock/pin affected objects in the shared pool for invalidation. These objects are code owned by the user or are referring the objects owned by the user....

Hth,
John Kanagaraj
DB Soft Inc
Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 15 2003 - 14:14:23 CDT