Re: OCP Architecture question

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:49:23 -0800

Ah, the Sherlock Holmes method. I've often used the same method on multiple choice tests with meaningless questions and obscure answers.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

I think this is how I passed the Oracle 7 Beta tests, which were quite long.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com