Re: OT -- Boston Globe job listings

From: KENNETH JANUSZ <kjanusz_at_att.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:44:43 -0800

If India and Pakistan go to war. Or, China tries to retake Taiwan you will see this reverse real fast.

Ken

> Tim,
>
> I regret to have to agree with you. More of the IT jobs are & will be
moving to overseas locations until those locations prove that they cannot support US operations for one reason or other. I believe it is just an effort by unintelligent CEO, CIO, and CFO's to save a buck today. What we'll end up with is a number of large companies that are trying to sell products to a lot of unemployed middle class people who won't open their wallets. What's the old saying, penny wise pound foolish? As in save a penny here drop a dollar there.

Author: KENNETH JANUSZ
  INET: kjanusz_at_att.net