RE: SharePlex

From: Hallas, John, Tech Dev <John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 01:44:22 -0800

Is your first sentence a bit of an understatement Nick ? If so I suppose you can call your points 'leading' questions like lawyers use to trap a defendant We use Shareplex and I have seen some of your posts on the subject (and still have them in my saved box)

John

Author: Hallas, John, Tech Dev
  INET: John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk