RE: RAC interconnects

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:39:23 -0800

KG,

yes we see the GC traffic a lot, when there are 4 production instances on each node and that is why we were interested in finding out if we could make oracle use both interconnects.

Any ideas?
Raj

Author: K Gopalakrishnan
  INET: kaygopal_at_yahoo.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).