RE: RE: V$SESSSTAT stat 3 vs V$OPEN_CURSOR

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:19:28 -0800

Yes, V$OPEN_CURSOR is instance-wide, but each row in the view sure looks like it can be attributed to a specific session via SADDR/ID/USERNAME. And the count of those rows for each session doesn't match the corresponding row/attribute in V$SESSSTAT.

Erm, I'll leave off the product name here since this is the only DB problem I've seen with it, but I will say that it's a bug tracking package.

Thanks,
Rich

rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                  Quad/Tech Inc, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com