RE: OT : Learning curve

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 10:19:36 -0800

I second the recommendation to buy and read Tufte's books, whether you're the creator of graphic communication, or just the victim of it.

When I was at Oracle management meetings, you could always tell the groups that were underperforming financially. They had the most complicated charts.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:

- Hotsos Clinic 101 in Denver, Sydney
- Hotsos Symposium 2004, March 7-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

Author: Cary Millsap