RE: Can't insert into partition

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 08:14:23 -0800

Not certain that this is the case, but could it be that statistics are missing for one partition, thus occulting (as in 'undefined and something is undefined') statistics for the other partitions and the table ? Not necessarily for the table you are trying to insert into. Not sure that it is a good idea but I have a knack for picking up customers where air conditioning is out of order and above 25C I work at 50% of my capacity with an exponential decrease. As the temperature stands, if anybody is willing to water me from time to time, I'll appreciate.

Author: Stephane Faroult
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com