RE: URGENT: Trying to duplicate database from cold backup - auxi

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 14:39:24 -0800

We have top men working on that right now Mr. Jones.

Who?

Top Men.

RF

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 05 2003 - 17:39:24 CDT