RE: OCP Question

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 08:14:23 -0800

Jay,

I would guess B and E. I see no reason for a redo-log switch. Looks like a trick question. B is one correct answer. The other correct is either E or A. I would go for E.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Jay Wade
  INET: fish_dba_at_hotmail.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 05 2003 - 11:14:23 CDT