RE: One for bash experts....

From: Stephen Lee <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 10:24:23 -0800

The Linux cognoscenti, in all their infinite wisdom, have decided you should no longer be using nawk; you should be using gawk instead. And you can no longer expect things that were in /usr/bin to be there henceforth. Again, in their infinite wisdom, they have decided that there is a more appropriate location for the various and sundry utilities; so they took the liberty of moving things around.

They apparently ignored by suggestion that up their collective ass is the best place.

Author: Stephen Lee
  INET: Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Aug 04 2003 - 13:24:23 CDT