RE: Run Forms 9i

From: Siddharth Haldankar <shaldank_at_cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 23:44:23 -0800

Thanks for the detailed mail.

I am having problems for getting the OHS started. I have started the "OracleOraHome HTTPS Server" services for Windows. I am unable to find the dcmctl utility.

http://ciscow40s0249.cisco-temp.com:1810 - Page is displaying error also at port 8888 I can see proper server started information.

Also, the forms listener is running, but the following link is giving an error, in spite of making changes

http://ciscow40s0249.cisco-temp.com:8888/forms90/f90servlet

Once again, thanks in advance for taking so much time out to answer my query.

With Warm Regards

Siddharth Haldankar

Cisco Systems Inc. ODC

Zensar Technologies Ltd.

# : 4128374

shaldank_at_cisco.com

s.haldankar_at_zensar.com

Author: Siddharth Haldankar
 INET: shaldank_at_cisco.com

Author: Siddharth Haldankar
  INET: shaldank_at_cisco.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Aug 04 2003 - 02:44:23 CDT