RE: MTS v$session

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:59:29 -0800

First question I would have is Why does a user have access to V$SESSIONS in the first place?

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Aug 01 2003 - 13:59:29 CDT