RE: Metalink FTP Woes

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:04:30 -0800

we prefer to use something like getright or wget. Or I go home and download it using cable modem, burn it on CD and bring it back to work.

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !