RE: MTS v$session

From: Wiegand, Kurt <Kurt.Wiegand_at_CWUSA.COM>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:34:23 -0800

No, they are not "SNIPED"; I've worked with those before. They are in fact all "INACTIVE". I suspect they are waiting on the client for their next messages. As for your 2nd question: I've got 7 users with the DBA role on this database! Why? I'm too new here to ask. I view them as users/support personnel.

Kurt

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

Author: Wiegand, Kurt