Re: Redo Logs Problem

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 07:59:36 -0800

Hi!

Statistic#'s vary between versions (and possibly platforms), so one should use statistic names instead of numbers in scripts. Statistic# 99 is "physical reads direct (lob)" in my test environment for example.

Tanel.

> Hi,
> you may be able to identify the sessions that are generating a lot of redo
> by running this query. It will list the amount of redo generated by eash
> session.
>
> select s.sid,s.value
> from v$sesstat s
> where s.statistic#=99
> and s.value!=0
>
> Cheers,
> Mike Hately

(if any) are confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator.

> This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for certain viruses
prior to sending but CE Electric UK Funding Company nor any of its associated companies from whom this e-mail originates shall be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

> No warranty of any kind is given in respect of any information contained
in this e-mail and you should be aware that that it might be incomplete, out of date or incorrect. It is therefore essential that you verify all such information with us before placing any reliance upon it.

Author: Tanel Poder
  INET: tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee